1. Candidates should have experience in Sales for any of the range of products – Field Process Control Instruments, Pressure Gauges, Temperature Gauges, RTDs, Thermocouples, Pressure Transmitters, Temperature Transmitters, DP Transmitters, Process Indicator and Controllers, Electro pneumatic Positioner (E/P), I/P Converters, Valve accessories.
2. New client & application development. Generating sales in the assigned territory, Track competitors, Penetration of entire product range in assigned territory.
3. Handling Dealers, Customer prospecting, providing technical support to meet customer needs, make presentations to customer Ensuring customer satisfaction, Present papers to technical forums/Consultants.
4. Track competitors, Generating sales (Direct and through Dealers), Dealer network development.
5. Developing new markets for products, Brand promotion, Identify key differentiators in assigned territory.
6. Estimation and Costing, Techno-commercial negotiations order finalization and other Pre-order correspondence. Etc.
7. Responsible for overall marketing activities for MIEPL and allied products range, Identifying sales opportunities and devising marketing plans.
8. To attain sales objectives on basis of sales target and enhanced customer base.
Qualification: Industry Experience with similar products must, Diploma or Degree in Instrumentation(preferred)
Minimum Experience in similar role: 6 Years
Salary: 4-8 LPA
Office Timing – 9 AM to 6 PM (Sunday Off)